Check-in: hand-over of the apartment or room key from 4pm.
Check-out: return of the key within 10am.
It is still possible to check-in, if you arrive before 4pm, and use all the facilities: swimming pool, terrace, bar, restaurant, beach, sport courts, kids-club and entertainment service.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
It is possible to book on site a day-use room (return of the keys within 8pm) or ask for a late check-out (return of the keys within 2pm). Service subject to availability and at an additional cost.
The club card, mandatory for all Guests from 3 years of age, will be paid when checking in (Guests, whose reservation has been made through a foreign travel agency, have it included in the price) . The card includes: entertainment service, kids club, sport activities and usage of the courts, swimming pools with equipped terrace. Moreover, one sun umbrella and 2 sunbeds, regardless of the number of Guests per room, are included per room. The service is subject to availability.
Hotel: €7.00 per person and day
Self-catering accommodation: €5,00 per person and day
It includes: breakfast + dinner. Drinks are not included.
– Soft Inclusive (all included)
– It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks* at Le Quattro Lune Restaurant + drinks and snacks at Le Quattro Lune bar**.
**at lunch and dinner: sparkling or still water, white and red house wine, cola, lemonade and orange soda by the glass
** see details under “Soft Inclusive”
SOFT ALL INCLUSIVE
The Soft All Inclusive includes:
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks (still and sparkling water, white and red house wine, beer, cola, lemonade and orange soda from a beverage dispenser).
– At Le Quattro Lune Bar unlimited consumption from an automatic dispenser of the following drinks: still and sparkling water, white and red house wine, cola, lemonade and orange soda from an automatic dispenser, lemon and peach iced tea, a selection of juices, sorbet (lemon and coffee), espresso, macchiato or decaf, cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato, hot tea and chamomile tea.
– From 4 pm to 5 pm at Le Quattro Lune Bar some sweet and/or savoury snacks and from 7:00 to 7:30 pm a house cocktail.
At an additional cost: national and international alcoholic drinks and spirits, all drinks in a bottle or can, ice cream, snacks, light or zero drinks, all packaged products and everything not listed under the Soft All Inclusive section.
By buying the Top Package you can pamper yourself with some nice services:
The offer costs € 25,00 per room and week and includes:
a. First drink supply for minibar:
– x2 cola – x2orange soda – x2 lemonade – x4 juices
– x2 alcohol free aperitifs – x2 water (still and sparkling) 0,5 L
b. Every day refill of x2 water 0,5 L (still and sparkling).
c. Bathrobe and slippers (for two adults).
d. Reserved table in a good position at the restaurant.
e. At dinner based on the preferences of the Guests on arrival day:
– evening cocktail x2 or
– a bottle of red or white ITI wine.
f. Late check-out until 12pm.
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
– A 30% deposit of the whole amount is requested when confirming the reservation.
– Final payment when checking in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: no cancellation fee.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 13 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
A security deposit of €150.00 is requested for all the Guests staying in a self-catering accommodation and will be paid back when checking-out, after having verified that the apartment isn’t damaged.
You will be charged €50.00 if the apartment isnt’ cleaned and/or the waste handed over when checking out.
You can request the cleaning and tidying up of the apartment as well as the replacement of bed linen, towels and free toiletries at the following price: €30.00 for all studio apartments, € 40,00 for the one bedroom apartments and € 50,00 for the two bedroom apartments. The price does not include the cleaning of the kitchen and its utensils.
BED SHEETS AND TOWELS
Sheet and towel change can be requested at the price of:
– € 20.00 double bed (bed linen + 2 sets of face , bath and bidet towels);
– € 10.00 single bed (bed linen + 1set of face, bath and bidet towels);
– € 8.00 towel set (face, bath and bidet);
– € 8.00 double bed sheets;
– € 6.00 single bed sheets.
Requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room with garden view) are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Infant: 0/1 year of age.
– For free if the baby sleeps in your own cot or in the bed with the parents.
– Cot: €15.00 per night (for the guests in the hotel).
– Cot: €10.00 per night (for the guests in a self-catering accommodation).
– Buggies only upon request. Limited availability. A deposit is requested.
BABY CARE AREA
A baby care area, a place for our little Guests, is available the whole day and equipped with stove, sink, fridge, bottle warmer and sterilizer , microwave, mixer, flatware, table mats and high chairs. During the opening time of the restaurant you can also find some basic products such as vegetable and meat broth, tomato sauce, pasta, boiled meat and fish, fruits, yogurt, nougat cream, jam, rusks and biscuits in portion packs. Fresh and powdered milk, baby food and other specific products are not available.
The packed lunch is available upon request and costs €15.00 per person.
At the reception you can rent beach towels at an additional cost.
A deposit is needed and will be refunded when returning the towels.
Deposit: €20.00 (per item).
Rent: €2.50 (per day and per towel with change included).
Wi-Fi is for free and available at the reception and by the pool.
NEWSPAPERS AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS
Newspapers and tobacco products can be purchased at the reception.
You can ask our Staff at the reception more information if you would like to rent a bike to reach the nearby beaches and the small town of Sos Alinos. The service is not directly supplied by the Resort.
Two unattended car parks (one inside and one outside the Resort) are available to park your car.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available upon request and reservation (e.g. doctor, baby-sitting, hairdresser).
LAUNDRY AND IRONING
You will find in your room info and prices for the laundry and ironing service (dry-cleaning also available).
Only a limited number of pets is allowed in our Resort and a request is needed.
Allowed pets: dogs, cats, rabbits, and small birds. They must weigh max. 10kg. The price is €10.00 per day per animal and €70.00 for the final sanitization of the room. Transport box or a leash are mandatory. Animals cannot access the swimming pool, the sport courts, the playground, the bar, the restaurant, the pizzeria and the private beach. According to our regional law, all animals do not have access to the beach, except for dedicated dog beaches, from 8am to 8pm.
Extra dinner or lunch can be booked on site and include still, or sparkling water served in bottles, white and red house wine.
Extra meals are mandatory for all the guests of the room. An exception is possible only when authorized by the Hotel Manager.
VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN MENU
The restaurant doesn’t offer a vegetarian and/or vegan menu. The Chef can cook a dish that satisfies our Guests’ needs, if the buffet doesn’t already offer something in line with these dietary preferences (e.g. pasta with zucchini).
ALLERGIES AND FOOD INTOLERANCES
It is necessary, when booking, to report food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Resort does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
Payments at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit, will be refunded once the card is returned.
The municipality of Orosei requires the payment on site of a tourist tax: €1.20 per night per person, which is issued together with the final room bill. Exemptions are available according to municipal laws. The price and the periods of application of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Orosei.
For information visit www.comune.orosei.nu.it
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: maximum €1,999.00 for italians, €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
A public urban service bus ARST, whose stop is 3km from the Club Hotel, is a convenient way to reach the centre of Orosei, Galtellì, La Caletta, Budoni, San Teodoro and Olbia.
For information and costs visit www.arst.sardegna.it
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 72km | 64 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 195km | 140 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 220km | 140 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 75km | 60 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 94km | 85 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 100km | 120 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO OLBIA
– Airport or port of Olbia: €55,00 per person each way (1-8 ppl).
– Children from 0 to 3 years old: €27,00 per child each way.
– Child car seat: free upon request.
– Minimum cost: 2 adult fees.
– Additional charge for night service (from 9pm to 5am) €100.00 each way.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the cost will be charged entirely.
Transfer must be confirmed 10 days before your arrival date. You also must communicate from which port/airport you start your journey and the time of your departure/arrival.
– There is no toilet or bar on the beach.
– Guests in a self-catering accommodation don’t have the beach service included but can still take advantage of the shuttle service and access the beach.
– A minimum stay might be requested.